Q & A > Question Details
What is meant by a 'double fired box-type heater'?
28/09/2009 A: keith bowers, B and B Consulting, kebowers47@gmail.com
A rectangular radiant section, a row of tubes, usually running horizontally, though may be vertical, with burners mounted in the sides on each side of the row of tubes, or burners firing from the bottom on each side of the tubes.